What's next for you and your team? Let's find out together.
If you spend your days (or nights) thinking and wondering:
- What should we do next to grow the business, or get out of a rut, or plan for the next 5 years?
- Why are customers signing up, sticking with us, or cancelling? How do I find out?
- I know my team and I should “talk to customers” but how do we get really good at running, analyzing, and mobilizing insights from customer interviews?
- We’re doing research, but it’s hard to keep track of who’s doing what and we’re missing key insights. How do we use the qualitative data we already have to drive strategic decision-making?
- We make decisions based on internal priority. Or filling the product roadmap. Or something that sounded like a great idea when we started the company but maybe isn't a good idea anymore. How can we make decisions based on what our customers need? On what the evidence suggests will grow the business?
- We’ve tried lots of meetings. We’ve tried no meetings. We’ve tried shipping fast. We’ve tried shipping slow. Something about how we work still isn’t working - how do we fix it?
You can hire me to answer these questions with an engagement that is shaped in one of these ways:
- Launching a research project to investigate why your team isn’t reaching a key goal, to evaluate a new opportunity, or to uncover new insights to drive strategy
- Research training for you or your team so you can do your own JTBD research any time you need to
- Strategic Planning Facilitation to help you and your team get a fresh perspective on what's next
- Research ops strategy to mobilize your insights into action instead of letting them collect dust
- “Institutional and organizational mise en place” consulting on how to organize your team, design your meetings, and recalibrate your experience design process
“Institutional and organizational mise en place” is a term I invented. It means “how to set up teams and facilitate working environments to help your team help each other and your customers.” It’s pretty neat, isn’t it?
If you're excited about incorporating Jobs to Be Done research and insights into your strategies, here's a little more about that.
So what's next for you? Let's have a conversation about where you're headed next.
The experience of working with Alli is like collaborating with a trusted friend.
-Claire Suellentrop, Co-Founder, Elevate, Forget the Funnel, & Userlist