Simple question. Really hard to answer.
And sooner or later, every SaaS leader bumps into it in one way or another:
- What should you build next?
- Who should you build for next?
- What does the future look like in your industry for the next 1, 2, or 5 years?
- Who should you hire next?
- How do you weigh the cost of staying the course against charting a new one?
- How do you turn what you know about your customers and what you know about your business into a strategy you can execute on (and one that feels right for your vision and goals)?
- How does your organization get better at unearthing the next big thing over and over and over again?
I help SaaS companies use insights to drive strategy.
I ask hard questions to push your plans to their breaking points before you discover them the hard way.
And if you're contemplating changing course, I help you weigh your options and manage your vision.
If you're a SaaS Founder, CEO, or leader wondering what's next for you and your team, let's find out together.
Learn more about how to work with me me and sign up to get emails from me below.
I'm looking forward to learning with you. :-)